It is essential that we speak affirming words to ourselves, especially during the holiday season when we can find ourselves feeling stressed and overwhelmed. Find at least a couple of the affirmations below that resonate with you and repeat them to yourself daily.
- I am grateful for my loved ones.
- I choose to love without expectation of return.
- I choose to be blessed beyond measure this holiday season.
- I forgive disappointments throughout the holiday season.
- I celebrate the blessings of health in those I love.
- I create my own traditions even if they seem unconventional to others.
- I release my expectations of how I desire everything to be at the holidays.
- I place my focus on good spirits, kindness, and thoughtfulness toward those around me.