1. Rest – One of the best ways for any mom to pamper herself is through the gift of rest. Find time to sneak in a nap, get a full night sleep, or simply do nothing. You will thank yourself for it.
2. Take a bath – Moms are truly skilled at doing things quickly while they have a free moment. Take the time to indulge in a bath, allowing your mind, body, and soul to shut down, relax, and rejuvenate.
3. Spend time away from the kids – Moms need space for adult interaction to ensure mental, emotional, and spiritual growth. Set aside time to spend with partners, friends, and family members- without the kids!
4. Exercise – Moms often get bogged down in daily essential activities. Find at least 30 minutes a day to get your heart rate up and get those endorphins flowing. Your energy, mood, and drive will greatly be enhanced.
5. Mediate/Do Yoga – Moms are often so focused on the needs of everyone else that we rarely take the time to look within and center. Yoga and mediation provide the space busy moms need to truly look within and discover their own inner voice.
6. Journal – Journaling is a fantastic way to put everything into perspective when feeling stressed out and overwhelmed. Even if you don’t feel you have the time to sneak away and pamper yourself, journaling will help you remember the gift of everything you do have.